Monday, January 21, 2013

Nails of the Week! ❤ 1/21/13

I really don't know much about the Kardashians, nor do I really want to know  much about them. I pick my nail polishes strictly by color, and nothing else. When the Hunger Games nail polish collection came out, I looked through the colors, went "Meh," and didn't buy any. I love the Hunger Games, but the nail polish collection was lacking, in my opinion.

But I fell in love with this color from the Kardashian Kolor collection from Nicole by OPI, called "Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam." I couldn't begin to tell you who Khloe is or what a Lam-Lam is, but I can tell you that this darkest teal-green color is to die for.

More after the jump!



I love dark nail polishes lately, especially with it being winter and thus making my skin extra pale. Almost-black polishes are some of my favorites to wear, because they have so much dimension and can change so much depending on the lighting, without looking as harsh as straight-up black (not that I don't love black nails!)




Apologies for the tip wear, I've had this polish on for a few days.



This is three coats of Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam over OPI's Natural Base Coat and topped off with two coats of Seche Vite.



This polish and all other polishes in the Kardashian for OPI collection are now on sale at CVS and ULTA! They're 50-75% off at CVS and are $1.99 at ULTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment