Monday, February 11, 2013

Love & Beauty by Forever 21's Seafoam Nail Polish ❤ Swatches, Pictures, and Review!

You will groan at me. I'll be honest - I'm groaning at myself.

I seem to be stuck in a nail polish color rut. I sort of got myself out of it for a week or so, but now I've fallen back into it. The deep, dark pitfall of dusty green-blue colors.

I know. My past two NOTW's have been two entirely different shades of green-blue colors, but nevertheless: I present to you a brand-spankin'-new green-blue color, appropriately named Seafoam. Seafoam is a dusty, muted teal. Its coloring almost reminds me of denim in certain lighting  but in more yellow-y lighting, it definitely comes off a bit greener. If I had to succinctly summarize it, it would be: dusty teal-grey. From a distance, it almost does look entirely grey.


This is another Love & Beauty nail polish from Forever 21, because I seem to be unable to resist them as I move through the checkout line, their cute little glass bottles twinkling at me from the corner of my eye, seeming to call out to me, saying, Valerie, look at us! It's not like you have a million other nail polishes at home! I need to escape this place! Look, I'm a creme finish! You LOVE creme finishes!








And so, here we are. I'm glad that they at least have a good wear time and color payoff, otherwise I would be a lot more annoyed about buying them as frequently as I do (plus their $2.80 price tag isn't terribly offensive either.) Seafoam was a tiny bit on the sheer side, but it's definitely buildable. I used OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat, three coats of Seafoam, and two layers of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment